Multiple Intelligence Programme
Under this programme we focus on :
1. Development of Language Skills: We develop the child’s listening, reading, writing and cognitive skills.
2. Melody & Rhythm: Music helps us to communicate and connect with children.
3. Regular Home and School Links: Communication between parents and teachers acts like a bridge which leads to a better development of the child.
4. Puppets: We make the use of puppets for education under ‘MERI PUTUL YATRA’.
5. VARK: A programme where we concentrate on different learning styles like Visual, Aural, Read and Write and Kinesthetic.
6. Nurturing creativity in Preschoolers: We give children the freedom to explore, experiment and discover new things on their own.
7. Teaching through the power of Sports: We believe sports and education go hand in hand. Through various activities & sports, teaching can be done more effectively.
8. The method of Child Study: Our teachers assess the cognitive ability of a preschool child using a checklist of cognitive assessment task and aspects of the perception of concepts.